sony experia z1
just got the sony experia z1 it was working fine now it keeps saying keyboard not working?
- 08-31-2014, 05:29 PM #2
Try Settings, Apps, All, scroll to your keyboard app, select Clear Cache. Power Off the Phone and Restart.
If no go, do everything the same, but select Clear Data as well.
You may wish to consider installing a different keyboard on the phone, rather than continue to use the stock one, if the problem persists. Here are some examples of third-party keyboards:
Posted via Android Central App
- By Jump Jet in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 10Last Post: 12-17-2015, 08:06 PM
- By Promon Tester in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:00 AM
- By HawaiiD in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:47 PM
- By Murtaza Javed Sadozai in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:44 AM