I've got a droid razr m using android 4.4.2 (kitkat). I want to install an audible low battery alert. I selected a sound from windows ( a .wav file) and converted it to .ogg and uploaded it to the phone's notifications directory. Would this be enough, or would I need an app for it?
- 09-01-2014, 04:26 PM #2
- By salmanahmad in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2014, 08:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:48 AM
- By djdonnyk in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:04 AM