Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Next software update for S4?

Ever since the last update I've been having an issue with my Galaxy S4. There is an error that reads - SIM not inserted, restart device. It's the most irritating thing ever. I've read of other having the same issue, but no solid way to fix the issue. It's very frustrating. I'm hoping the next software update will solve this issue, but I cant seem to find out when it'll be. Anyone who can help out?

Global Posts
    10,474 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Next software update for S4?

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Ever since the last update I've been having an issue with my Galaxy S4. There is an error that reads - SIM not inserted, restart device. It's the most irritating thing ever. I've read of other having the same issue, but no solid way to fix the issue. It's very frustrating. I'm hoping the next software update will solve this issue, but I cant seem to find out when it'll be. Anyone who can help out?
    Have you performed a factory reset? If not, backup your data then factory reset. If the problem persists, remove the SIM card and make sure it appears in working order - reinsert and try rebooting to see if the error is still there. Let us know if you have further questions.