- 08-31-2014, 11:21 PM #2
Re: 802.11 determination
It depends on what the network is using. If the router that is broadcasting the signal is mixed b/g/n, your phone will utilize the protocol that is fastest. If the router is broadcasting wireless g only, then your phone will use g as well.
- By Dominic Asamoah in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2014, 07:22 AM
- By JeffDenver in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 07:38 AM
- By B. Diddy in forum ChromebooksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:58 AM