S4 wifi is not turning on
I just bought the Samsung S4 from someone off craigslist.
The wifi was working perfectly well and today it stopped working.
It wont turn on.
Can anyone help me out or should I take it to someone to get it fixed?
If so....ddo you know how much it would cost to fix a problem like that?
- 09-01-2014, 03:27 AM #2
Re: S4 wifi is not turning on
Welcome to Android Central! Hard to know if this might have been an intermittent problem caused by previous damage--I'm assuming the seller wouldn't have disclosed that.
Do you know if the phone is rooted or unrooted? If rooted, it might be running a custom ROM that has some instability. You can check root status by running Root Checker.
Try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2016, 11:36 AM
- By mrsmumbles in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 13Last Post: 09-06-2014, 03:08 AM
- By sinovercos in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:54 AM
- By SpacemanX6 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:33 PM
- By Churo101 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:11 PM