Deleting pics from gallery Samsung
How do I delete pictures from my gallery on a Samsung 4?
- 09-01-2014, 03:14 AM #2
Re: Deleting pics from gallery Samsung
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the stock Gallery app or the Photos app (the one with the pinwheel icon)?
On the stock Gallery app, if the photo is locally stored, just select the photo and either tap the delete icon that appears, or tap the menu button and then select delete. If the photo is from your cloud Google+/Picasa albums, then you can't delete it from the Gallery app. You can, however, delete it from the Photos app, which is a part of the Google+ app.
- By Shift Screen in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:05 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 04:45 PM
- By black_thorne in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:58 AM
- By sinovercos in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:54 AM
- By peteygrizz in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:19 AM