- 09-01-2014, 02:13 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Grand DUOS Automatic shutdown
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data, and can sometimes help with various problems after a system update. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting "Wipe Data/Factory Reset," make sure you select "Wipe Cache Partition." Then select Reboot System Now.
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2014, 11:06 PM
- By Teklay Gebremichael in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:15 AM
- By Gemlady55 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:14 AM
- By M120 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:12 PM
- By Churo101 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:11 PM