- 09-01-2014, 05:06 AM #2
Welcome to the Forums!
Perhaps you accidentally removed it or it just disappeared as can sometimes happen. It may have attached itself to another home screen....if so, on that other home screen, long-pressing will allow you to manouevre it to the left, back onto the main home screen. Otherwise, long-press an empty area of the home screen to open your widgets locker and try again.
Posted via Android Central App
- By mrsmumbles in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 13Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:08 AM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2014, 11:06 PM
- By tomx2x in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 03:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:16 AM