Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Action Memo on Note 3 not making or opening notes/memos

This started while I had it on and using it when it was working fine earlier that day. I can open action memo as see all my past notes, but when I click on one to open it, nothing happens. I tried pulling out the s-pen and using air command to create a new memo, and nothing happens.

So basically it won't allow me to open old memos for editing or create new memos.

I tried restarting. I tried powering down and taking out the battery and memory card. Still no luck. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Default Re: Action Memo on Note 3 not making or opening notes/memos

Hello. I don't have that issue but I don't use it much.
    There are several versions on my Applications Manager - All list.
    I had some while ago disabled or stopped previous versions, and also cleared the data and cache on the old ones and cleared cache on the one being used. Version 1.1.065----

Also try wiping the cache partiition in Recovery mode.
    [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    I know some things, I don't know other things.

Default Re: Action Memo on Note 3 not making or opening notes/memos

Wow. This exact problem starting happening on my Note 3 today. I'll try the solutions. But, will clearing the Data not erase all the current notes?

EDIT: Tried clearing cache and data and force stopping both older apps on system. Did a cache clear using recovery mode. All to no avail. DEvice has a xxxx165.xxx version as newest, but still runs the xxx 163.xxxx version and now my notes dont show even tho 165 version looks like my data is still there. 163 data is gone and Action Memo is empty now and still running old 163?

Ideas welcomed. TIA