Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default unlocking a samsung galaxy S 3

i have a samsung Galaxy S3 from us cellular , its not activated . I am trying to get unlocked . Most carriers are now unlocking them .I went to Us cellular and ask to get it unlocked but they only gave me the unlock code that goes to my phone but not tell me how to go about it . I have gone online and followed every suggestion but no luck so far . I even back graded the phone . what else can i do

Global Posts
    13,381 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: unlocking a samsung galaxy S 3

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    i have a samsung Galaxy S3 from us cellular , its not activated . I am trying to get unlocked . Most carriers are now unlocking them .I went to Us cellular and ask to get it unlocked but they only gave me the unlock code that goes to my phone but not tell me how to go about it . I have gone online and followed every suggestion but no luck so far . I even back graded the phone . what else can i do
    Here is the US Cellular page for unlocking devices: Device Unlocking Policy | U.S. Cellular

Also, it says that the carrier will do it for you if you'd like to take it into the store. Have you tried that?