Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Cool Music APP

What music APP is similar to One Track Mind on Android I want to use my tablet for my shows I am a singer and want to run my music tracks off my tablet either 1 track at a time or continuous WITH a slight delay after each track 2-4 seconds TY for your help in advance

Global Posts
    4,660 Global Posts
    ROM
    Kitkat

Default Re: Music APP

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    What music APP is similar to One Track Mind on Android I want to use my tablet for my shows I am a singer and want to run my music tracks off my tablet either 1 track at a time or continuous WITH a slight delay after each track 2-4 seconds TY for your help in advance
    Hello. I was unable to find the music app you were referring to, however, any music player can play tracks continuously. You can make a Playlist of music you want, or just hit shuffle on your songs .

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.

can you recommend some APPs for me I want to put songs in a folder and either play them continuously with the option for delay between each track OR 1 tack at a time

Global Posts
    4,660 Global Posts
    ROM
    Kitkat

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Graveen View Post
    can you recommend some APPs for me I want to put songs in a folder and either play them continuously with the option for delay between each track OR 1 tack at a time
    There are plenty of good music players. Poweramp, Shuttle, Doubletwist, and Musixmatch.

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.

yes but which one will A. let me put songs in a folder B. play the tracks 1 at a time or C. play the songs in the folder in the order I want AND with a 2-4 gap between each track that is what I am looking for so I can let it play and walk away so I can sing and mingle with my audience or go up to tablet and pause it. Hope I am not confusing you sort of want the app to work like a cd player?