Galaxy s5 or LG G3

CamDroid8

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
My birthday is in a month. I have an IPhone 5 but I want an android phone. I need battery life for School. I can get money from my birthday and Christmas and wait for the LG G4 or Galaxy s6 or the Note 4 or just go ahead and get the s5 or g3 for my birthday. I like the water resistant on the s5 but the g3 looks like an all around bad *** phone.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

I own a G3 and it is indeed a bad*** phone. But I'm sure that others would speak as favourably of the S5 as well as other devices. For battery I think the G2 still tops the list or at least is high up on it, but you obviously desire a cutting-edge device. I'm not sure that it's worth waiting for tomorrow's phone, unless you have no choice financially, because of course, tomorrow never comes. That is, when it does come, there will be other devices on the horizon.

(I didn't give you that thumbs up, by the way....though of course I wish you well.)

Edit...thank you.

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
Either phone is a great choice, but if battery life is your biggest priority, the S5 is going to be better for you. Like belodion said, the G2 is also one of the best in terms of battery, so if you don't mind getting an "old" phone that's a good option as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781