- 15 Posts
Galaxy s5 or LG G3
My birthday is in a month. I have an IPhone 5 but I want an android phone. I need battery life for School. I can get money from my birthday and Christmas and wait for the LG G4 or Galaxy s6 or the Note 4 or just go ahead and get the s5 or g3 for my birthday. I like the water resistant on the s5 but the g3 looks like an all around bad *** phone.
- 09-01-2014, 01:36 PM #2
Welcome to the forums!
I own a G3 and it is indeed a bad*** phone. But I'm sure that others would speak as favourably of the S5 as well as other devices. For battery I think the G2 still tops the list or at least is high up on it, but you obviously desire a cutting-edge device. I'm not sure that it's worth waiting for tomorrow's phone, unless you have no choice financially, because of course, tomorrow never comes. That is, when it does come, there will be other devices on the horizon.
(I didn't give you that thumbs up, by the way....though of course I wish you well.)
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-01-2014, 01:41 PM #3
Re: Galaxy s5 or LG G3
Welcome to AC
Either phone is a great choice, but if battery life is your biggest priority, the S5 is going to be better for you. Like belodion said, the G2 is also one of the best in terms of battery, so if you don't mind getting an "old" phone that's a good option as well.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 03:58 PM
- By Soul in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:11 PM