- 9 Posts
remove cyanogenmod 11
hello. i am a noob to the rooting world of android.
i recently used the cyanognenmod installer to put it on my nexus 4 it has messed up my phone and i need to get rid of it. i don't mind losing all data i just want to uninstall it as it has messed up all my google services.
i am noob so any SIMPLE soloutions would be appreciated
- 09-01-2014, 11:39 PM #2
Re: remove cyanogenmod 11
You will probably have to reflash the stock images with your PC and ADB.
- By Dominic Asamoah in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2014, 06:22 AM
- By titanium32 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2014, 08:42 PM
- By pippydog36 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 07:44 AM
- By mellandroid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:21 PM
- By AndroidHabit in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:02 AM