car charger recommendation, please
With my mains charger that came with my nexus 7 I can have the GPS on with maximum screen brightness and it still charges. Using a 1amp car charger although it showed "charging" it was not keeping up with demand so the battery would eventually run out. So I bought a 2amp car charger which improved the situation but still did not keep up with the demand. Although it was rated at 2amp it obviously was not delivering any where near the charge of the 2amp mains charger.
Can you please recommend a car charger that actually charges at the required rate. Thanks.
- 09-01-2014, 07:27 PM #2
- 239 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: car charger recommendation, please
I bought a 2A Samsung car charger back when I got my wife her Note II.
Model ECA-U21CBEBXAR from Amazon.
It seems to work fine keeping up with -and charging- my 10.1 2014 tablet while navigating using Google maps.
I cannot imagine your Nexus7 draws more that my tablet's screen and processor.
- By Wecal in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:40 AM
- By Wecal in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:37 AM
- By Wecal in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:29 AM
- By KateThatcham in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:56 AM
- By TextMeMaybe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2014, 04:16 AM