Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default S3 MMS fails to download. phone says image deleted before it even downloads

Every time I try downloading a MMS file from messenger, there's a good 50% chance the download fails and my phone says the file was deleted. Anyone else have this issue?? Please help thanks

Default Re: S3 MMS fails to download. phone says image deleted before it even downloads

Welcome to Android Central! Try going to your App Manager, select the Messaging app, and Clear Cache. Also select Download Manager and Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now try again.

Default Re: S3 MMS fails to download. phone says image deleted before it even downloads

i cleared both caches and the data for download manager as well but it seems to keep up a good 50% fail rate :/. Any other thoughts? thank you!

Try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
    Thanked by: