Went from iphone 4 to samsung galaxy s4 but kept the sim. Not getting all my text why?
When people text me it goes to my iphone even though i don't have a sim card in it. I"m pretty sure it only does that to iphone users because i have imessage set up. So do i just have to turn it off and it'll work? Also how do I save my contacts onto my phone? I sometimes can't call numbers because it says that I can't make long distance calls. It works when I put a 1 follow by the whole number or a +1 follow by a whole number. How do I save my contacts properly?
- 09-01-2014, 11:48 PM #2
Re: Went from iphone 4 to samsung galaxy s4 but kept the sim. Not getting all my text why?
Welcome to Android Central! Did you remember to turn off iMessage on your iPhone before you switched? If not, that's the problem. Review this article: Issues with texts after moving to Android from iPhone? Here's an easy fix! | Android Central
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:50 PM
- By Randy Shaw in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:36 PM
- By MoneyMike84 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2014, 09:20 PM
- By marios1441 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2014, 09:16 AM
- By stringrazor in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:45 PM