Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Galaxy Note 2 Text Backwards

My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone got wet so I took it apart and cleaned it with alcohol as I read might help. Prior to doing this, the phone would not work at all. After drying it in rice, I put it back together and turned it on and was surprised to see it come on at all. However, all the text comes up backwards from right to left and I only get to the main screen but nothing works. Is there any possible solution or is there no hope?

Default Re: Galaxy Note 2 Text Backwards

Welcome to Android Central! When you say you took it apart, do you mean you just removed the back cover, or did you actually take the components apart? If the latter, could something have been reconnected backwards?

Global Posts
    22,270 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Galaxy Note 2 Text Backwards

Not sure. This is the first I have heard of anything like this. You could look at possibly replacing motherboard, but I don't know how cost effective that will be, if that is even the right guess.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here