Went from iphone 4 to samsung galaxy s4 but kept the sim. Not getting all my text why?
When people text me it goes to my iphone even though i don't have a sim card in it. I"m pretty sure it only does that to iphone users because i have imessage set up. So do i just have to turn it off and it'll work? Also how do I save my contacts onto my phone? I sometimes can't call numbers because it says that I can't make long distance calls. It works when I put a 1 follow by the whole number or a +1 follow by a whole number. How do I save my contacts properly?
- 09-01-2014, 07:13 PM #2
Re: Went from iphone 4 to samsung galaxy s4 but kept the sim. Not getting all my text why?
Welcome to the forums.
Check this out: http://m.androidcentral.com/moving-s...-you-need-know
Might help out with some things.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:50 PM
- By Randy Shaw in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:36 PM
- By MoneyMike84 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:20 PM
- By marios1441 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:48 PM