connecting lg optimus fuel to car aux, no sound
tried using an aux cord and then some headphones on my new LG 34c Optimus Fuel smartphone to listen to some Pandora. No sound came through for either my phone nor my husbands, the same phone. My daughter plugged in her ZTE Valet with same cord in same car, no problems. Is there a setting on the phones or are our phone jacks jacked up?
- 09-01-2014, 10:31 PM #2
Re: connecting lg optimus fuel to car aux, no sound
Welcome to Android Central! Check your phone's headphone jack to make sure there isn't any debris in there. Use a damp toothpick to root around, or a can of compressed air to blow it out.
Also, make sure your phone isn't on Silent Mode.
- By VarietyPacks in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2014, 08:51 PM
- By Carla97220 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:07 PM
- By the naughtyman in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2014, 03:14 PM
- By CamDroid8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:24 PM
- By preppystud in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:30 PM