Android device stuck in bootloop?
I has a micromax bolt a58. It had low internal memory so I rooted it.Accidentally i deleted the native messaging app. After that i tried to copy all system files from another bolt a58 to my device. I changed permission of bin folder to 777. After that i rebooted my device. Now it is stuck in boot loop. I have tried to hard reset it clicking on wipe data/factory reset. It did not work so i clicked on wipe cache partition.It still does not reboot.I was wondering what is apply update from ADB. Can it be of any help? I had USB debugging ON.
- 09-01-2014, 10:52 PM #2
Re: Android device stuck in bootloop?
By chance, do you still have access to Recovery and have a good backup to restore?
- By VarietyPacks in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2014, 08:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:56 AM
- By Mohammad Shebaro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:59 PM
- By Duncan1982 in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:04 PM
- By Mohammad Shebaro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:43 PM