I have a galaxy Tab 10.1 2014 edition tablet.
I have a PC that is on a wireless network and a bluetooth dongle in the same house.
Is it possable to remote access my PC without the use of an internet connection so that I may access my PC files on my tablet while on the treadmil.
- 09-02-2014, 02:21 AM #2
Re: Remote access
You don't necessarily need an internet connection, but you do need a wi-fi connection. You can use a file explorer app like ES File Explorer to access files on your computer, as long as it's on the same wi-fi network.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By scsgoal in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 09-30-2014, 06:34 PM
- By willj1220 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:47 AM
- By dawid7979 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:20 PM