Moto E Internal Memory Query
I've a Moto E. As per the specifications it has an internal memory of 4GB. Some sites show it as 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM.
But when I go to Settings ->Storage, I find the total space available is 2.16GB.
Could anyone please tell me the difference between 4GB internal memory and this available 2.16GB total space.
- 09-02-2014, 02:13 AM #2
Re: Moto E Internal Memory Query
Total internal storage (ROM) is 4 GB. Of that 4 GB, about 2 GB is taken up by the operating system. That leave 2.16 GB available to you, the user.
The 1 GB of RAM is separate from the storage ROM. RAM is used for actively open apps that the system is using, and is very dynamic.
- By KateThatcham in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2014, 07:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:54 PM
- By Najit97 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 09:40 AM