Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2 pictures and Music disappeared

As the title says about 2 hours ago all of my pictures disappeared. All ones transferred from my old device, downloaded from Facebook and from texts people sent me, downloaded from the internet, everything is gone. All my music disappeared as well.

I've taken a few random pictures to see if they would save and they disappear. I've added music to the player and it disappears.

I'm using the stock camera and stock music players and it keeps happening. I did not back up my pictures and I'm afraid I've lost years of my son's pictures along with other great memories.

I've run a virus scan many times, malware scan many times and they come up clean but I'm still worried I've been hacked or got a virus.

I've considered doing a factory reset but don't know if that will work. Any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

Default Re: LG G2 pictures and Music disappeared

Have you tried using a 3rd party file manager like ES File Explorer to look for these files?

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Have you tried using a 3rd party file manager like ES File Explorer to look for these files?
    I am using 3rd party file manager like ES File Explorer but but i am unable to see some of these files... I have same issue...

Sounds like a big problem. I'd contact LG about this.