- 2 Posts
Samsung GTS5830i loses display after reset
has any suggestions to help me
My phone was running slow and locking up etc so i carried out a hard reset.
now if i make a call etc as soon as it rings the display fades off
and am unable to proceed.If i press the power button briefly eventually the display returns.I cant see anything in the settings to sort this out
any suggestions welcome
- 09-02-2014, 07:56 AM #2
Welcome to the Forums!
You might want to try a hard res...Oh.😶
I wonder whether it's got something to do with the proximity sensor, or the screen time-out settings? Have a poke about in those two and get back to us if no go.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 01:52 AM
- By vinayp20 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2014, 07:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:03 AM
- By streetkilln in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 03:35 AM