- 11 Posts
4G signal strenght galaxy s5
Hey guys, I just switched from iphone 5 to s5 and it's amazing! Being a android noob i got a question about the 4g signal strenght icon, the internet works great as if it's full but the signal icon is lowest it can be, is it a visual bug? I attached a pic. Thanks!
Posted via the Android Central App
- 09-02-2014, 08:31 AM #2
- 09-02-2014, 08:41 AM #4
I apologise. It's just that you sounded technically savvy and I didn't want to offend with what might have seemed obvious stuff to you.
Having thought a bit more I'm not really very confident that the Cached Data wipe is the right treatment, but you go to Settings, Storage, Cached Data, and select clear. If it does no good, it will do no harm.
Soft Resetting on a Sammy is done thus:
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-03-2014, 11:35 AM #5
- 5 Posts
Re: 4G signal strenght galaxy s5
- By dentxunt in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 01-05-2017, 01:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:03 AM
- By PSM 64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:12 PM
- By Angelmk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:19 AM