Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default What is the best cover or sleve to get for my Nexus 7

Good Morning, I purchased a new Nexus 7 last week and at the same time a cover for it, after getting home and trying the cover, I found that with the one I had bought, it was very difficult to reach the on/off switch, so I am going to return it, thus the title of this thread: what is the best cover or sleeve you would recommend for this tablet?

Thanks, Bob

Default Re: What is the best cover or sleve to get for my Nexus 7

Hello Bob,

I think the next question would be what are you looking for exactly? Myself I wasn't so concerned with the screen itself as I'm very careful with my devices. The biggest weak point on any device is always the bezel edges, especially on the N7. Crack those and you usually end up with a crack going into the display glass. Not good !

So I went after the Seidio cover myself. They have a great reputation. The hard shell skeleton which holds the rubber cover which goes over the entire back and wraps around the sides of the device and over the front edges protecting the bezels from chips and cracks.

My experience I'm satisfied. I can bang and bump my tablet around a little without worry of the bezels getting cracked and leading to further damage.

SEIDIO | DILEX Case for Google Nexus 7 (2013)

(There is a few versions available last I checked, the above is just one I pulled up in a search.)
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.