Battery dying very fast but when reopen
My battery just drained very fast when i used packet data and data roaming. It drained even faster when i used gps at the same time. Just around 30 to 45 minutes, then the phone closed itself. If I reopened the phone immediately, it showed low battery and closed itself again. However, if i waited awhile (around 30 minutes to 1 hour) and reopen my phone, my phone still got battery but not much (maybe around 30-50% depending on the circumstances). My phone is samsung galaxy W.
- 09-02-2014, 08:21 AM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: Battery dying very fast but when reopen
If you have a Google Settings app, check if the Location Reporting is switched on (Tap on Location in the app).
Failing that, you've most likely got some social app installed that is constantly trying to update its position. Have you installed anything recently?
- By VarietyPacks in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2014, 08:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 04:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 11:04 PM
- By benhaube in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:30 PM