Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung G5 - Calendar(s) won't sync

I'm new to Samsung, but not to Android, as I had a Droid Razr before. I can not get ANY of the calendars on the G5 to sync to my Google calendar. I have tried the stock G5 calendar, the Google Calendar and my preferred calendar aCalendar+. None of these calendars will show my Google calendar in the calendar lists. I have tried syncing my Google account, I have deleted and added back my Google account, with no luck. When trying to add my google calendar to the Samsung Calendar, I get a server problem cannot connect at this time. I have deleted the data on my Google Calendar app and aCalendar+ app. I have restarted my phone. I can not think of any thing else to do but factory reset but before doing that, I wanted to make sure there was nothing else I can do.

Thoughts?

Help?

Global Posts
    8,723 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Samsung G5 - Calendar(s) won't sync

Quote Originally Posted by megapow66 View Post
    I'm new to Samsung, but not to Android, as I had a Droid Razr before. I can not get ANY of the calendars on the G5 to sync to my Google calendar. I have tried the stock G5 calendar, the Google Calendar and my preferred calendar aCalendar+. None of these calendars will show my Google calendar in the calendar lists. I have tried syncing my Google account, I have deleted and added back my Google account, with no luck. When trying to add my google calendar to the Samsung Calendar, I get a server problem cannot connect at this time. I have deleted the data on my Google Calendar app and aCalendar+ app. I have restarted my phone. I can not think of any thing else to do but factory reset but before doing that, I wanted to make sure there was nothing else I can do.

Thoughts?

Help?
    Have you enabled the sync option in system settings > accounts > Google > Calendar ?

Let us know if you are actively syncing and we'll try and offer further assistance if it's still not working.