No 3G on HTC One S
I have recently purchased an HTC One S phone. Wi-fi works fine, but I can't get 3G. I have tried switching on 'mobile data' and 'data roaming'. I use the EE network.
Any advice would be appreciated.
- 09-02-2014, 03:37 PM #2
When you bought the phone, you presumably bought a SIM for it and entered the correct APN settings on the phone for the relevant network/carrier, yes? If you got the phone from a network or carrier, these things would already have been done.
Either way, if you are getting no mobile data, the SIM could be faulty.
Also, make sure your phone is set to the preferred signal type. That may be via Settings, More, Mobile Networks, Preferred Network Type.
Or it may be via Settings, Tethering & Networks, Mobile Networks, Network Mode.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-02-2014, 06:41 PM #3
Re: No 3G on HTC One S
See if EE and your phone number (or Unknown) is showing in About Device - Status.
Then go to Connections - More Networks (HTC may differ) - Mobile Networks - Access Point Names and check the sim initiated the EE data and mms settings, if EE is showing that's fine.
If you bought the 10gb + £15 credit payg EE sims, some are not connecting.I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.
- By Oluwadare Oyadiji in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:02 PM
- By Parham Goudarzi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:53 AM
- By Oluwadare Oyadiji in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:11 AM