Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100 related questions

aliatif91

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Can a LCD display screen and touch digitizer for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 be used as a replacement set in a Samsung Galaxy s2 GT-i9100

And i need help in finding an original Samsung galaxy LCD display screen and touch digitizer for samsung galaxy s2 gt-i9100 on an online market with worldwide shipping

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Can a LCD display screen and touch digitizer for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 be used as a replacement set in a Samsung Galaxy s2 GT-i9100

And i need help in finding an original Samsung galaxy LCD display screen and touch digitizer for samsung galaxy s2 gt-i9100 on an online market with worldwide shipping
Regarding your compatibility questions, I would not know for sure. However, would assume that no, it may not work as there may be slight differences in how things connect and/or designed. I would stick to what is designed for your model.

With that, I found several places online, including Ebay, that sell the display. Have you checked on Ebay for a replacement?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The S2 had a fair number of different versions for the back plate alone. It may be highly likely that the hardware connections are different in all models.