Hi, I have an old Droid Incredible, but I like it a lot. It says all software and hardware updates are current, android ver 2.3.4. It used to work well with Swipe and Dragon, but the phone crashed and I had to remove the battery to get it to recover. All apps work well again, but Swipe no longer works. I have uninstalled Swype and reinstalled it twice, including a Droid reboot. Swipe is enabled on the keyboard settings. Is there another setting I need to click or any other suggestions are appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Jay
    09-02-2014 01:09 PM
    Hi, I have an old Droid Incredible, but I like it a lot. It says all software and hardware updates are current, android ver 2.3.4. It used to work well with Swipe and Dragon, but the phone crashed and I had to remove the battery to get it to recover. All apps work well again, but Swipe no longer works. I have uninstalled Swype and reinstalled it twice, including a Droid reboot. Swipe is enabled on the keyboard settings. Is there another setting I need to click or any other suggestions are appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Jay
    Go to system settings > applications > sort by all > keyboard (or swipe). Clear the cache and try again. Let us know how it goes. If it's not, then it's likely a compatibility issue with the OS version.
    09-02-2014 06:10 PM