Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Galaxy S4 Mini - Palm Motion Capture Screen Setting missing

I have a Galaxy S4 Mini. I have read and watched several videos describing Capture Screen setting that should be available under Motions and Gestures > Palm Motion. The only setting I have available there is Mute/Pause. There is no Capture Screen to turn on. Has this been eliminated from the S4 Mini? The videos and threads I have seen are a year old.

I am able to use the lock key and home button pushed together but with the case I have, the lock key is in a small recessed area making it harder to press and hold with the other key. I can do it but it takes a few tries and is not a convenient method.

Global Posts
    13,293 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Mini - Palm Motion Capture Screen Setting missing

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I have a Galaxy S4 Mini. I have read and watched several videos describing Capture Screen setting that should be available under Motions and Gestures > Palm Motion. The only setting I have available there is Mute/Pause. There is no Capture Screen to turn on. Has this been eliminated from the S4 Mini? The videos and threads I have seen are a year old.

I am able to use the lock key and home button pushed together but with the case I have, the lock key is in a small recessed area making it harder to press and hold with the other key. I can do it but it takes a few tries and is not a convenient method.
    It could be related to the OS or a feature that is not provided with your carrier specific S4. Which model/carrier do you have?

My model is listed as SCH-I435. My carrier is Verizon. Thanks for your response.

I've got the same issue here. Does s4 mini not support screen shots using palm gestures?