Samsung Galaxy S5
I have been having major issue with my Go daddy email not working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the server information several times. I seems to work for a few days at a time and then just stops?? I just upgraded to the S5 2 months ago and I have never had an issue on my S4 and I don't have any issues on my Galaxy Note 10.1?
- 09-02-2014, 04:19 PM #2
- 04-21-2015, 05:23 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5
I've had the exact same problem with mine. I talked to GoDaddy today and they said it's because I don't have the "purchased" email and I only have the free "pop" email that came with my go daddy package I purchased in 2012.
Apparently, they also make no guarantees if you purchase a new email package which runs imap. (or something like that)
They blame it on my network and I told them that all my other emails work and whatnot, but they claim it's a pop vs. imap issue. MY hubby thinks because Samsung changed form JellyBean to KitKat, that GoDaddy's old network information is obsolete and that's why it's not working.
Either way, It's a royal pain in my...
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2015, 05:08 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:43 AM
- By aliatif91 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 07:21 PM
- By Robert Ross3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:01 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:58 PM