Samsung Galaxy S5

A

AC Question

I have been having major issue with my Go daddy email not working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the server information several times. I seems to work for a few days at a time and then just stops?? I just upgraded to the S5 2 months ago and I have never had an issue on my S4 and I don't have any issues on my Galaxy Note 10.1?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Try Settings, Apps, All, scroll till you find that app, and select Clear Cache. Power Off the phone and Restart.
If no go, get back to us.

Posted via Android Central App

KrazyDogLady

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I've had the exact same problem with mine. I talked to GoDaddy today and they said it's because I don't have the "purchased" email and I only have the free "pop" email that came with my go daddy package I purchased in 2012.

Apparently, they also make no guarantees if you purchase a new email package which runs imap. (or something like that)

They blame it on my network and I told them that all my other emails work and whatnot, but they claim it's a pop vs. imap issue. MY hubby thinks because Samsung changed form JellyBean to KitKat, that GoDaddy's old network information is obsolete and that's why it's not working.

Either way, It's a royal pain in my...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae