- 3 Posts
Verizon samsung galaxy note 3 battery dying rapidly
Recently my note 3 has been losing battery quickly. I havent had the phone a month yet, and the battery loses 15% in a hour. I know that is not normal at all. It recently has said that Instagram uses anywhere between 40-55% of my battery, yet I close it everytime Im done with it. I uninstalled IG, same issue. I did a factory reset, same issue. Any suggestions on how to fix this..??
- 09-02-2014, 02:23 PM #2
Welcome to the Forums!
You could try entering Safe Mode which temporarily disables third-party apps, and allows you to identify any battery-guzzling culprits.
If you do have an app or apps eating battery, there should be some clue in your battery usage stats. Anything unusual there?
It's also possible that, though nearly new, the battery is failing, so don't discount that outright.
Posted via Android Central App
- 3 Posts
Re: Verizon samsung galaxy note 3 battery dying rapidly
I called verizon and they ordered me a new battery. Im going to see if that helps. When I go into battery stats, it says instagram using about 45% of my battery, ( or it says com.android.instagram -some message ike that any idea?
- 09-04-2014, 04:46 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2015, 04:23 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 09:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 09:37 AM
- By aliatif91 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 06:21 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:58 PM