Screen accidentally dropped but touch still works so only the glass needs to be replaced. How hard is this to do?
- 09-02-2014, 04:16 PM #2
Re: Cracked Screen
In these forums, I have read posts from owners who have tried it, and encountered problems afterwards, especially loss of touch sensitivity. I personally know of someone who attempted the repair and found that touch was gone.
Of course, others carry out the repair successfully, but I don't think that it could be described as simple.
Posted via Android Central App[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2015, 05:08 AM
- By Malchore in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2014, 08:13 AM
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 03:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:37 AM