I am not very tech savvy and I can only deduce they are in my LOST.DIR folder. Irreplaceable photos, of course. How can I restore them to my phone or computer? I tried to plug via USB into my computer but then I could not access my SD card to try and download them to my computer. Help a moron out and speak as if you were explaining to a small child. Thanks for any help, anyone.
    09-02-2014 02:42 PM
    Hello.
    I like your style.
    Can you see two storage drives on your pc for device storage and sd card storage.
    Have you looked at the DCIM folders in both drives.
    Not sure what you are seeing or not seeing but you still put your question better than many!
    Are you able to unmount the sd card via the Storage setting on your phone (which phone btw?) and plug it in to a computer via an adapter - that is if you cannot see an sd card storage drive on your pc.
    Trying to figure if you may have an sd card failure, or corruption heading towards failure.
    Do you have Google+ backup enabled (I don't).
    If not do you have your photos syncing to Picasa or Google Photos when you look at your sync check boxes found when you touch your account name in Accounts - Google.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    09-02-2014 05:24 PM