Error every 3 seconds on Galaxy Note 2
This message "An error has occurred. The application is going to restart." has been flashing on my screen every 3 seconds. My phone's battery life has gone for a toss as this error keeps my screen awake all the time.
Please help with a solution.
- 09-02-2014, 07:09 PM #2
- 09-02-2014, 07:13 PM #3
- 09-02-2014, 07:17 PM #4
- 09-02-2014, 07:21 PM #5
- 09-02-2014, 07:45 PM #6
Re: Error every 3 seconds on Galaxy Note 2
Mod note: Merged threads.
To the OP: Have you tried rebooting into recovery and clearing the system cache?
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow instructions for the S3. The method should be the same.
- By Oluwadare Oyadiji in forum LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 02-08-2015, 03:19 PM
- By teffects in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2014, 05:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 06:43 PM