Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default No google Play service is preinstalled on my 4.2.2 android ubislate 3g7 tablet

Sir,
    Last week I purchased android 4.2.2 version ubislate 3g7 tablet.and it don't have google play service installed in it.when I contacted them , customer executive saying that install apps from other apps market like 1 mobile and mobogenie but without google play service I can't open google apps like gmail, maps, youtube and etc.. can u pls help me on this regard...

Default Re: No google Play service is preinstalled on my 4.2.2 android ubislate 3g7 tablet

Root it and flash a gapps zip. This will install all the necessary things for the play store and Google services framework to function

Posted via the Android Central App

Global Posts
    8,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: No google Play service is preinstalled on my 4.2.2 android ubislate 3g7 tablet

Actually that won't work. Since you have a device that is not certified to run Google services you'll need to use another, such as Amazon. Don't use anything else, as it may possibly be a place for pirated apps and services.