I can't make a custom vibration for my phones messaging apps, I've tried many different messaging apps, and many methods of custom vibrations. What happens is a preset long (maybe 750 ms) vibration... I've tried turning the vibration off in app, I've tried setting "vybe" to have no vibration and using Tasker to make a custom one, which almost works, but with each text, a different random event happens. It will either complete it's current preset long vibration, then play mine, or play mine 750 ms ish into mine, cutting off the beginning. The only thing that I've found that kind of works, is when my phone is set on audio and Vibrate, it works... But if it's silenced (with Vibrate on) then it doesn't work

Any ideas? I have a Galaxy s4
    With Android 4.4.2

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-02-2014 08:58 PM
    Interesting. I can't think of anything that would have set that specific vibration duration. You may need to be rooted. Even then, not sure if there's anything out there to help.
    09-02-2014 09:40 PM
    It's very odd, after much researching I couldn't find any one else with that issue. I am rooted, but I experienced this issue before as well

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-02-2014 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD