Red X samsung galaxy note 10.1 nt-8010
The usb cable that came with my tablet is starting to come apart so i bought a new one on ebay being aware that i needed a samsung one i was caution and bought a genuine one. Just received it and i got the X red with the wall charger. With my old cable it works but with the new one X red what do i do ?
Also it seem on my tablet i only have android 4.1.2 how can i update it ? And get a newer android version ?
Thx all Martin
- 09-02-2014, 11:13 PM #2
Re: Red X samsung galaxy note 10.1 nt-8010
Welcome to Android Central! That's probably a defective or fake cable. I would contact the seller and let them know the problem, and ask for a refund or exchange.
The availability of a system update for your tablet depends on Samsung. If you're not getting any new updates in Settings>About Tablet>System Updates, then there are no official updates available. If you really want one, you'd have to root the tablet and then search the web for how to flash a custom ROM.
- By DRILLINDK in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 10:30 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2014, 03:36 PM
- By Delia Brennan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 09:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 09:38 PM
- By Divya Jagasia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2014, 06:09 PM