Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Sudden battery drain: Razr Maxx

Normally I get 2 days on the battery with modest use. Over the weekend I was out of 4G often and sometimes out of range altogether. Still, the battery was at 35-40% by the end of the evening.

Today, after 8 hours on WiFi it was down to 34%; down to 3% after 15 hours. I checked the battery log and it says 47% of my usage is for something called "Help". How could a "Help" app suddenly cause my battery to drain and how can I correct that?? I did "force stop" the app but it seems to restart itself (as it probably should).

Default Re: Sudden battery drain: Razr Maxx

Welcome to Android Central! Does it persist after a reboot? It might have been a temporary app glitch. If it recurs, do this:

Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

How to post screenshots: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html