Sudden battery drain: Razr Maxx
Normally I get 2 days on the battery with modest use. Over the weekend I was out of 4G often and sometimes out of range altogether. Still, the battery was at 35-40% by the end of the evening.
Today, after 8 hours on WiFi it was down to 34%; down to 3% after 15 hours. I checked the battery log and it says 47% of my usage is for something called "Help". How could a "Help" app suddenly cause my battery to drain and how can I correct that?? I did "force stop" the app but it seems to restart itself (as it probably should).
- 09-03-2014, 01:45 AM #2
Re: Sudden battery drain: Razr Maxx
Welcome to Android Central! Does it persist after a reboot? It might have been a temporary app glitch. If it recurs, do this:
Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:
1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).
How to post screenshots: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
- By Murph5150 in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 09-03-2014, 11:13 PM
- By Delia Brennan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 10:45 AM
- By acimag in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:19 AM
- By acimag in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:49 PM
- By TomW093 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:11 PM