Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Merchant Account Tax Form HELP!

Hi all. .

We are a small indie start up dev team based in India, and are currently developing our first game. I have registered for the dev account and activated things. Now i was going through all the paper work needed to fill out in order for me to sell my apps in the store, but i am completely confused and stuck at the tax forms needed to be filled out for the merchant account. . .I understand the procedure and all the info that is needed to be filled, but what im unclear about is

1- i want to distribute and sell my app world-wide, without having to pick each / which states i want to sell the app in? how does one do that?

2- what tax rates do i need to fill in besides each state that i decide to sell in?

the European Union gives me an option to use the same tax rate in all EU countries, but i do not have the same option for USA, Canada or the other countries. Do i really need to select EACH state/city and give a tax % for each? how does this work? how do i get the tax rat % info for all the states etc?

as mentioned above , we are based in based but want to sell and distribute world wide. . If anyone can help me out by shedding any light on this subject it will be much appreciated

Cheers

Default Re: Merchant Account Tax Form HELP!

I'm not sure that there's anyone here at AC who could advise you. It may be best to seek advice from Google, and if necessary, from the governments of any relevant countries. Seeking legal advice from a person qualified to understand and deal with these issues may also be a wise move.

Wishing you every success with your app.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Merchant Account Tax Form HELP!

(Sorry Nemo0: I sent my post above without knowing that you had already replied to the OP.)

Posted via Android Central App