changed network provider, now wrong number showing in about device - how do i change it?
I've just changed network provider and transferred my number across by using a PAC code. Now when I go in to about device, the wrong phone number is showing in the greyed out info. How do I change this on my S5?
- 09-03-2014, 02:17 PM #2
Re: changed network provider, now wrong number showing in about device - how do i change it?
It's probably the default number of the sim provided before you ported your own. Happened to me recently. I asked on my phone forum. The sim needs editing, but I went to a store and they programmed a new sim which took 30 minutes to activate. I now have Unknown showing, as I did on my previous plan, but it's fine and your provider may have a better fix.
It doesn't affect your Caller ID.
Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
- By Stwutter in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 09-04-2014, 01:22 AM
- By alafix in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 09:34 AM
- By unionfan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:13 AM
- By IaascRobort in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:11 AM
- By Aesteras in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:46 AM