2 phones hacked within i week,

A

AC Question

on my android apps theres a red bend v d m c running everything and not android, on my google cache theres questions on how to install cctv camera, gps tracker and so on. my contact list is different in the aplications, i know the phones been hacked, i called fcc 2 weeks ago .suppossed to received paperwork from them have not received nothing, because of the info i had been searching also have info on cache about I D THEFT and ilegal activities this person is doing,i have gone to all local police, sheriffs dept, FBI, JUSTICE DEPT i cant get help i am being follow, please direct me to the right people so they can get this phonei have all the info in my emails archives they have already deleted everything else out of my phone the first phone is not active and is stil running, i am in a diifferent area emailing what do you suuggest cant call from second phone cause is obvious it has audio thanks, i am waiting here to get answer

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So how do you know it's hacked? Due to files on the phone?

Honestly just wipe the phone if you have access. Simply factory reset it and you should be fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance