Weather function not working on the original flip cover Galaxy S5
I need a little help. Do you know by any chance why the weather function of the flip cover for the Galaxy S5 is not working?
I have checked and the case is properly attached to the phone and also the two "chips" are inside of the cover. The weather little box it's selected from the options and also a restart of the phone was performed.
Waiting for a response please...
- 09-03-2014, 06:56 PM #2
Re: Weather function not working on the original flip cover Galaxy S5
- By Wobblin30 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2014, 01:58 PM
- By Diego82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:40 AM
- By Android4life47 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 09-06-2014, 10:49 AM
- By nlesloop in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:14 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:10 PM