LG L70 stucked in AAT Mini OS 3.0

A

AC Question

Hey! I need some help. My problem is that I somehow got stuck in this mode (AAT Mini OS 3.0) and I don't know how to close it so that my phone would come back to its normal status. I tried to complete those tests but it doesn't want to pass the test with the GPS. I tried to touch where it says Power off or something like that but it didn't do anything. What should I do?
Thanks in advance!

Birdie Blue

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Good Evening, Things aren't going well for me today and on top of everything else.. I was being noob and got my Lg Volt stuck on the same thing..however, just pressing and holding the power button does nothing but reboot the mini.. any suggestions?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening, Things aren't going well for me today and on top of everything else.. I was being noob and got my Lg Volt stuck on the same thing..however, just pressing and holding the power button does nothing but reboot the mini.. any suggestions?
Does it do anything when you plug it in to charge via a wall outlet or a computer?

robbie hill1

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I have and lg g3 and i got mine stuck on the performance test section and was in the same boat. After playing around with it(which probably wasnt smart) i came to find out that the lock button is how you confirm. So find the option that lets you reboot normal and hold down the power button and select that option and confirm yes. You may need to hold down the power button while selecting yes/rebbot normal etc. Hope this helps you guys.

avenge001

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
did you fix your lgms323 yet? in the mini os 3 screen? if so I figured a way out of it. press volume up+down and power.. prompted me to hit ok to reboot normal. I was helping a friend out tonight and came across this problem. good luck..

Savannah Muire

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I am having this problem with my volt right now. Phone is plugged in. Sometimes it flips to the phone off charging screen when I hold down the power button, but no "normal boot" options come up. I was only trying to see if I could figure out what is causing my phone to spazz out whenever I push the lock button. Not that that matters. Did we ever come up with a solution?

delvekius

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Buenas. A mi no me funciona con la accion de sostener apretado el pulsador de encendido y luego apretar normal boot (+power). Si me pueden dar otra opción de como salir de esta pantalla. Gracias