Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default 2 G5 Issues / Music player pausing. Battery suddenly going down quick

Hi guys, Ive been looking around on the net but cannot find anything for this the suggestions I did find did not work

1/ Recently while having headphones in and my phone in my pocket my Galaxy S5 music player keeps pausing. and sometimes I get the android woman voice asking me to unlock my phone

When I unlock it and hold in my hand it seems ok but then S voice and the Google Voice app load up. Now I never use the S voice but the google one is handy and I dont want to disable it but I have for now.

I was told to disable these but its still happening

2/ Since my last update the battery life has been insanely crap. Literally lasting an hour or two. Someone told me to disable something called Samsung Link and I have but doesnt seem to be much better?

Default Re: 2 G5 Issues / Music player pausing. Battery suddenly going down quick

That is my post above. I meant to say I have a Samsung Galaxy S5