hancom office question
I have installed the hancom office suite that came with my galaxy pro tab 10.1. I can't find any way to open a file that is on any of my cloud storage accounts. I can open them in the hancom viewer, but that doesn't seem to let me edit.
What I really want to be able to do is keep my files locally so they are accessible when offline, but sync to cloud storage site so updated files can be accessible whether I I have my tablet,. phone, or PC. However, I will need to be able to open cloud files, not just from the device or memory card. Is this going to work for me or do I need something else?
- 09-03-2014, 05:59 PM #2
Re: hancom office question
Welcome to Android Central! I'm testing out a Galaxy Tab S, and on any of the Hancom Office apps (e.g., Hword 2014), the opening screen should show a Cloud option on the left column. Tap that, and you should see Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive. You don't see that?
Have you considered just using Google Drive, with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides? These apps are getting more and more powerful, and have the advantage of tight integration with Google. You can work on documents offline, and they will sync to your Google Drive in the cloud as soon as you get back online.
- By The H in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:17 PM
- By aliatif91 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 06:21 PM
- By preppystud in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:42 PM